Roosevelt Fine Art
Limited Edition Prints, Conservation, Appraisals
Michael Roosevelt is an artist and printmaker living in Walden, Vermont, with his wife and two Maine Coon cats. He studied printmaking with S.W. Hayter at Atelier 17 in Paris; has BFA and MFA degrees from Carnegie-Mellon University and the Tyler School of Art; and received other post graduate study at the University of the Arts, Philadelphia, and the New York Academy of Fine Art. He is a retired adjunct professor in the Visual Design Department, Northern Vermont University-Lyndon.
His work includes engravings on copper, etchings, wood engravings, lithographs, and linocuts of a wide range of subjects in New England and the Maritime provinces of Canada, as well as other things that interest him.
- "Yellow Nude", 4 color linocut, reduction method; 10 inches H x 8 inches W; Edition: 15.
- "Moonlight in Vermont", 3 color linocut; 7 inches H x 10 inches W; Edition: 24
- "Spruce", 4 color linocut; 7 inches H x 5 inches W; Edition: 26
- "Lace/Viceroy" 2 blocks, 7 color linocut; 6 inches H x 8 inches W; Edition: 20
- "Driveway", 5 color linocut; 8 inches H x 13 1/2 inches W; Edition: 10
- "Green Nude", 4 color linocut; 10 inches H x 8 inches W; Edition: 14
Please type the following to email this member:
PO Box 162
West Danville VT 05873