Orleans County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend May 25 & 26, 2019
Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below.
Look for asterisk (*) to find pages that have more information and pictures of artwork.
Regional Information Centers
P. Miller's Thumb - 14 Breezy Ave, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-2045.
- 147. Krinshaw Studios - Vanessa Compton. Analog collages and western fashion. (928) 797-1121. Ian Compton. Handmade, handhewn wooden design pieces. (802) 535-0530. 102 Cook Hill Rd, Greensboro VT 05841. Traveling north into Hardwick on Rte 14, go straight through the town's yellow light, bear left at the laundramat and turn right at the Hardwick police station onto Church St. Follow Church St (which becomes Center Rd), for about 6 miles until you come to a four way intersection. Turn left onto Lake Rd and go for about 1 mile. Turn left onto Cook Hill Rd. Turn right at the first driveway and park at the end.
- 148. *Louise Arnold. Plein air and studio paintings, landscapes. PO Box 301, 267 Breezy Ave, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-9224. Located next door to the Lakeview Inn on Breezy Ave in Greensboro.
- 149. Hugo Mesa Studio - Hugo Mesa. Woodcarved doors, furniture, mirrors, mantels. 673 West Hill Rd, Craftsbury VT 05826. (802) 586-7537. Travel north on Rte 14 from Hardwick to Craftsbury, about 10 miles. After you pass the sign for Craftsbury on the right, you will see a farm on the left. Turn left at the farm onto West Hill Rd, pass two camps on either side of the road. Continue heading up the hill for about 0.5 miles. 673 will be the first black mailbox on the left.
- 150. David Brown Woodworking - David Brown. Turned wooden bowls, plates. PO Box 15, Craftsbury Common VT 05827. (802) 586-9625. Studio location: 91 Young Rd. In Craftsbury village, turn east at the church onto Creek Rd. Travel about 0.5 mile to a fork in the road and go left onto King Farm Rd. Travel another 0.5 mile to the first intersection and take a right onto Young Rd. We are the first driveway on the left.
- 151. Mill Village Pottery - Lynn Flory. Unique functional and collectible pottery and tiles. 6 Mill Village Rd, Craftsbury Common VT 05827. (802) 586-9971. Travel 1 mile north of Craftsbury Common toward the Outdoor Center. At the bend, go straight onto Wylie Hill Rd. Studio is on the immediate right. Coming south on Rte 14, turn left onto N Craftsbury Rd and go 1.3 miles. Turn left onto Mill Village Rd. Studio is the first building on the road.
- 152. Kathy Stark. Abstract contemporary paintings, pattern and color. 2102 S Albany Rd, Craftsbury Common VT 05827. (802) 586-2886. From Hardwick travel west on Rte 15 to Rte 14N. Turn right onto Rte 14N and go about 6.5 miles to South Craftsbury Rd, just past the lake. Turn right onto South Craftsbury Rd and go 1 mile to East Craftsbury Rd. Turn right and go 1.6 miles to South Albany Rd, straight ahead onto a gravel surface. Pass Casa Mia on the left and follow South Albany Rd for 2 miles to my studio, opposite Allen Hill Rd, a brown house on the right. From Greensboro, take Craftsbury Rd to East Craftsbury beyond the Craftsbury Community Care Center, on the left, just after the brown church, on the right. Turn right onto South Albany Rd and continue for 2 miles. My studio is on the right, a brown house with a black mailbox.
- 153. Jerry Ralya - Pastels, social justice, classical chiaroscuro, yoga. 7909 Rte 14, Craftsbury Common VT 05827. (802) 586-7514. On I-91, take exit 26 to Irasburg. At the junction of Rtes 58 and 14 on Irasburg Common, turn left onto Rte 14S and travel for 9.7 miles. Or coming from the center of Hardwick at the blinking light, take Rte 14N for 15.3 miles. Look for a red house, number 7909.