Orange County Map and Links
Spring Open Studio Weekend 2013— May 25 and 26
Links to studios and directions are below the map.
L. *White River Craft Center , 50 Randolph Ave, Randolph VT 05060. (802) 728-8912.
- 176. *Holly Walker Ceramics - Holly Walker. Handbuilt functional pinched earthenware pottery. 339 Wallace Hill Rd, Randolph VT 05060. (802) 728-3486. Take exit 4 on I-89 and turn onto Rte 66 toward Randolph (down the hill). Turn right at Cumberland Farm and Fire Station onto Park St/12A and travel for 0.25 mile, then right onto Wallace Hill Road. My studio is on the left, just after the crest of the hill.
- 177. White River Craft Center - Kimball House. Photography, weaving, woodworking. 50 Randolph Ave, Randolph VT 05060. (802) 728-8912. Take I-89 exit 4 and go west (downhill) on Rte 66 for 2.5 miles to the stop sign. Continue to the Cumberland Farms and bear left (Rte 12S) over the bridge and into Randolph. At the end of the downtown block, turn left onto Merchant's Row and go to the stop sign. Proceed straight ahead onto Randolph Avenue. The White River Craft Center is on the hill straight ahead at 50 Randolph Ave. Parking is available up the driveway to the right of the WRCC sign.
- 178. Country Spirit Baskets - Dona Nazarenko. Handwoven baskets, many styles and sizes. 142 Belknap Brook Rd, Tunbridge VT 05077. (802) 889-3269. From South Royalton, head north onto Rte 110. Go 3.3 miles and turn right onto Belknap Brook Rd, at the Howe covered bridge. Go through the covered bridge and travel 1.4 miles. Our studio is on the right.
- 179. Carolyn Enz Hack. Dynamic colorist intricate and abstract landscapes. 344 Jackson Brook Rd, Thetford Ctr VT 05075. (802) 785-4329. From I-91, take exit 14 and turn Uphill onto Rte 113. Travel about 2 miles and turn left onto Tucker Hill Road. Travel on Tucker Hill Road until its end and turn right. Turn right again onto Jackson Brook Road and find me in the second house on the right. From I-89 take the Sharon exit 2. Take Route 132 uphill and away from the White River. Follow Rte 132 for about 7 miles through South Strafford where Rte 132 makes a sharp left. Continue on Rte 132 for about another 4 miles. Make a sharp left onto Jackson Brook Road. Find me in the second house on the right in about 0.25 mile. Watch for the yellow signs.
- 180. Romulus Craft - Ikuzi Teraki and Jeanne Bisson. Handcrafted functional, sculptural, contemporary porcelain. 8495 VT Rte 110, Washington VT 05675. (802) 685-3869. From Barre, head east on Rte 302. At the roundabout in East Barre, bear right and take the first right onto Mill St. Take the next left onto Rte 110 and continue south to Washington Village, about 5 miles. Go through the village of Washington, continuing south on Rte 110 towards Chelsea for about 4.5 miles. We are located on the left hand side in a long wooden building.