Caledonia and Orleans County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Fall Open Studio Weekend 2014 — October 4th & 5th
Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below.
Look for asterisk (*) to find pages that have more information and pictures of artwork.
Regional Information Centers
O. Northeast Kingdom Artisans Guild - 430 Railroad St, St Johnsbury VT 05819. (802) 748-0158.
P. Miller's Thumb Gallery - 14 Breezy Ave, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-2045.
- 97. *Sanderson's Wooden Bowls - Sam and Weeza Sanderson. Bowl turning. 2902 Rte 114, East Burke VT 05832. (802) 626-9622. On I-91 take exit 23 and head north on Rte 5, through the village of Lyndonville. At the northern end of town, bear right onto Rte 114 and go north to the village of East Burke. Continue past the village on Rte 114 for about 2.5 miles. Look for a white farmhouse with red barn on the right with donkeys and a Sanderson's Wooden Bowls sign in front.
- 98. Krinshaw Studios - Vanessa Compton. Mixed media collage, clothing, ceramics. 102 Cook Hill Rd, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-7068. Traveling north into Hardwick on Rte 14, go straight through the town's yellow light, bear left at the laundramat and turn right at the Hardwick police station onto Church St. Follow Church St. which becomes Center Rd, for about 6 miles until you come to a four way intersection. Turn left onto Lake Rd and go for about 1 mile. Turn left onto Cook Hill Rd. Turn right at the first driveway and park at the end.
- 99. Miller's Thumb Gallery. Fine art, jewelry, contemporary craft. 14 Breezy Ave, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-2045. Travel from Stowe on Rte 15 through the center of Hardwick. Go 3 miles on Rte 15. Turn left onto Rte 16 and travel 5 miles to Bend Rd on the left. Turn onto Bend Rd and go to the end, 3 miles. Turn left onto East St and, at the end of the street, turn left onto Breezy Ave. The Miller's Thumb Gallery is the red building immediately on the right.
- 100. *Louise Arnold. Plein air and studio paintings, landscapes. PO Box 301, 267 Breezy Ave, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-9224. Located next door to the Lakeview Inn on Breezy Ave in Greensboro.
- 101.Jennifer Ranz - Greensboro Barn. Jennifer Ranz. Pottery, porcelain jewelry, sculpture, watercolors. 491 Country Club Road, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-9281. In Hardwick, from Rte 15 (Main St) bear left at laundromat, go over bridge and up a small hill. Turn right onto Church St. Follow this road, which turns into Center Rd, about 6 miles. When the speed limit reduces to 30, before Greensboro Village, take a sharp right onto Country Club Rd. Go 0.5 mile past the golf club. The Greensboro Barn is visible on the left.
- 102.Mill Village Pottery - Lynn Flory. Unique functional and collectible pottery and tiles. 6 Mill Village Rd, Craftsbury Common VT 05827. (802) 586-9971. Travel 1 mile north of Craftsbury Common toward the Outdoor Center. At the bend, go straight onto Wylie Hill Rd. Studio is on the immediate right. Coming south on Rte 14, turn left onto N Craftsbury Rd and go 1.3 miles. Turn left onto Mill Village Rd. Studio is the first building on the road.