Addison County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Fall Open Studio Weekend 2019 October 5th and 6th
Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below. Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below.
Look for asterisk (*) to find pages that have more information and pictures of artwork.
Regional Information Centers
D. Art on Main , 25 Main St, Bristol VT 05443. (802) 453-4032.
- 11. *Deborah Holmes Watercolors - Deborah Holmes. Watercolors, giclee prints and acrylagouache paintings. 24 Garfield St, Bristol VT 05443. (802) 453-8511. From the center of Bristol, turn north on North St, turn right on Garfield St at Almost Home. We are the fourth house on the left. Traveling south on Rte 116, turn onto North St. Turn left onto Garfield St, still the fourth house on the left.
- 12. 7th Circle Glass Works - Kendra Schpok. Stained glass panels. 650 Quarry Rd, New Haven VT 05472. (802) 453-8480. At the junction of Rte 7 and Rte 17, take Rte 17 east toward Bristol. Go 1.4 miles and take a left onto North St. Go 1.1 miles and take a left onto Quarry Rd. Go 0.6 miles. Studio is the small wood building on the right at the bottom of the hill.
- 13. Mike Mayone Fine Art - Mike Mayone. Paintings, prints, note cards, realism, lessons. 8 Case St, Middlebury VT 05753. (802) 388-7401. From Middlebury, go south on Rte 7 about 3+ miles, then left onto Rte 125 east towards East Middlebury for 0.5 mile. At the 4 way stop, go left between the post office and convenience store onto Rte 116N (Case St), a few houses up on the right, a single story (8 Case St). Studio is upstairs in the blue garage in back. From the central VT/ Rte 100 area, take Rte 125 in Hancock and go west over the mountain (about 15.5 scenic miles) to the intersection with Rte 116. Go right and follow above directions.
- 14. True Water Gallery - Molly Hawley. Portraits, landscapes, abstracts, fabric art. PO Box 28, 1266 Rte 125, Ripton VT 05766. (802) 388-4940. Studio is on Rte 125, one building east of the Ripton store, in the old blacksmith shop, on the south side of the street. Park in front or beside the building, or in the driveway at the blue house with yellow trim next door or in the Chipman Inn parking lot across the street.
- 15. Mud Puppy Pottery - Andy Snyder. Pottery demonstrations, exhibits and sales. 682 Sunset Lake Rd, Orwell VT 05760. (802) 793-4728. Take Rte 22A, (south from Vergennes or north from Fair Haven) and travel to its intersection with Rte 144 in Benson also called the Benson Rd. Travel to Sunset Lake Rd, about 1.7 miles and turn left. Travel for about 2.5 miles. My studio is the first place on the right after Camp Sunrise.