Caledonia and Lamoille County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend May 25 & 26, 2019
Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below.
Look for asterisk (*) to find pages that have more information and pictures of artwork.
Regional Information Centers
O. Northeast Kingdom Artisans Guild - 430 Railroad St, St Johnsbury VT 05819. (802) 748-0158.
P. Miller's Thumb - 14 Breezy Ave, Greensboro VT 05841. (802) 533-2045.
- 137. Joe's Pond Craft Shop - Deborah Stresing. Showing the work of area artists. 2748 Rte 2, W Danville VT 05873. (802) 684-2192. Travel on Rte 2 to the junction of Rte 2 and 15 in West Danville. The shop is located at that junction, in the barn attached to Hastings Store.
- 138. *Roosevelt Fine Art - Michael Roosevelt. Limited edition prints, antiques, paintings. 2078 Rte 15, Walden VT 05873. (802) 563-2215. A private gallery and studio located on Rte 15, in the lower level of the barn, between Howard Rd and Davidson Rd, 2 miles north of the intersection of Rte 2 and Rte 15.
- 139. The Anvil and Hammer - Kenneth Winter and Jude Elf. Studio gallery and smithy school. 202 Ferguson Hill Rd, Walden VT 05647. (802) 279-6531. Travel from Montpelier on Rte 2 to Marshfield village and turn left onto Rte 215. Travel through Cabot village and bear left at the Y. Drive for 4 miles and pass Cathy Rd on the left. Turn left onto Ferguson Hill Rd and head to the top of the driveway. From St Johnsbury, head west on route 2/15 toward Hardwick. In West Danville, at Joe’s Pond, turn right into route 15. Take the second road on the left onto the Cabot Rd. (Past route 215) Go about 1.5 miles. Turn right onto Ferguson Hill and head to the top of the driveway.
- 140. Ruby Charuby Weavings - Ruby and Ken Leslie. Handwoven scarves, artist's books and paintings. 244 Carey Rd, Hardwick VT 05843. (802) 472-6375. From Hardwick village, go 1 mile south on Rte 14S. Turn left onto Carey Rd across from the gas station. Our studios are 0.25 mile up Carey Rd on the right. Park at the top of the driveway and enjoy the gardens.
- 141. *Lucian Avery - Blacksmith - Lucian Avery. Axes, garden trowels, hinges, hooks, candlesticks. 736 Mackville Rd, Hardwick VT 05843. (802) 472-3899. From the blinking light at the junction of Rtes 14 and 15 in Hardwick go south 0.5 mile on Rte 14, then left onto Mackville Rd. Studio is 0.7 miles up Mackville Rd on the right past the Vermont Glass Workshop.
- 142. Vermont Glass Workshop - Harry and Wendy Besett. Functional and decorative handblown glass. 482 Mackville Rd, Hardwick VT 05843. (802) 472-5733. From Hardwick going south on Rte 14, Main St, turn left on Mackville Rd and travel for 0.5 mile. Studio is on the right.
- 143. Alexandra Bottinelli - Collage paintings, assemblages with found wood. 83 Winter St, Hardwick VT 05843. (802) 595-1759. Traveling north on Rte 14 towards Hardwick, after passing the town of Hardwick sign, turn left onto Winter St. My house is the fifth one on the left. Traveling south, on Rte 14, as you are leaving town, turn right onto Winter St (across from Mackville Rd) and find me in the fifth house on the left.
- 144. The Artful Pauper. Folk art, handmade, vintage frames. 1610 Troy Avenue, Colchester VT 05446. Studio Location: 2822 Vt Rte 15, Wolcott VT 05680. (802) 324-1144. Located on Rte 15 between Wolcott and Hardwick. The historic Ebenezer Taylor house at the Wayside Farm has a large red barn very close to the road with identifying signs for the farm. There is parking in the back.
- 145. Golden Means Studio and Gallery - Nancy Schade. Bronze sculpture, painting and giclee prints. 1618 Bunker Hill Rd, Hardwick VT 05843. (802) 472-5471. From Hardwick, travel west on Rte 15 tor about 1.5 miles to Bunker Hill Rd. Turn right onto Bunker Hill Rd and travel 1.25 miles to our driveway on the right. Studio is located behind the house in a long barn. From Wolcott, travel east on Rte 15 for 4.1 miles to Bunker Hill Road on the left. Follow directions from Bunker Hill Road above.
- 146. Imagenie Studios - Paula Garber. Colorful imaginative paintings and cards. 836 Tucker Brook Rd, Hardwick VT 05843. (802) 472-6738. Text (646) 678-0762. Take Rte 15 to Rte 14N. Go left up West Hill Rd, bear right, and then right again at Wapanaki. In the next clearing the studio is behind a yellow farmhouse across from the Pink Planet Gazebo.