Bennington County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Fall Open Studio Weekend 2014 — October 4th & 5th
Regional Information Centers
G. Epoch - 18 Vermont Artisans - 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711.
- 46. *Epoch - 18 Vermont Artisans - 18 Vermont Artisans. Sophisticated, fine craft, whimsical, artful. 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711. In Manchester Center, find us on Main ST/Rte 7A on the same side of the street as the Northshire Bookstore.
- 47. Battenkill River Pottery - Jessica Phillips. Ceramics, clay flutes, bowls, vases, jewelry. 3456 Rte 7A, Arlington VT 05250. (802) 379-5712. On Rte 7 take exit 3. At the intersection of Rte 313 and Rte 7A, take a right onto Rte 7A north toward Arlington. Drive 0.9 miles. We will be on the right before you get to the center of Arlington. Studio is in the back in the barn.
- 48. Ray Finan Furniture Studio - Ray Finan. Custom designed wood furniture. 269 Old Depot Rd, Arlington VT 05250. (802) 681-5393. On Rte 7 take exit 3 and travel west on Rte 313 until it ends at Historic Rte 7A. Turn left and travel south on Rte 7A for about 1 mile. Turn left onto Old Depot Rd. My studio is 0.8 miles down Old Depot Rd on the right.
- 49. *Coombs Criddle Associates - Debora Coombs. Handpainted stained glass windows. 359 Rue Madeline, Readsboro VT 05350. (802) 423-5640. Searsburg is located on Rte 9 about 10 miles east of Bennington and 20 miles west of Brattleboro. In Searsburg, at the junction of Rtes 9 and 8, go south on Rte 8 for about 5 miles until you come to a T junction. Turn right onto Rte 8/100 (sign says Stamford and North Adams) and travel about a mile. Turn left onto Rue Madeline, a gravel road. Go 0.3 of a mile to the studio, a blue-gray contemporary building on the left.
- 50. *Mary Angus, and K. William LeQuier - Readsboro Glassworks. Handblown glass and glass sculpture. 6954 Main St, Readsboro VT 05350. (802) 423-7706. Traveling south on Rte 100 from Whitingham, we are located in the center of Readsboro, one and a half blocks past the Readsboro Inn, on the left hand side of Main St, lower level.