Bennington County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend 2015 — May 23 & 24
Regional Information Centers
E. Epoch - 18 Vermont Artisans - 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711.
- 58. *Readsboro Glassworks - Readsboro Glassworks. Handblown glass and glass sculpture. 6954 Main St, Readsboro VT 05350. (802) 423-7706. Traveling south on Rte 100 from Whitingham, we are located in the center of Readsboro, one and a half blocks past the Readsboro Inn, on the left hand side of Main St, lower level.
- 59. Corner House Creations Garden and Gallery - Jane May Jones. Watercolors of architectural and garden elements. 1693 Branch Hill Rd, Readsboro VT 05350. (802) 423-5095. Take Rte 100 south from Wilmington about 14 miles into Readsboro. Go over the bridge on the left and take the 4th left onto Branch Hill Rd. If you go by the Readsboro General Store, you have gone too far. Travel about 2 miles up the hill. Corner House Creations is located on the left of the T junction with West Hill and Bosley Hill Roads.
- 60. Cake Artisan Gallery - Meike Williams. Art, jewelry, textiles, objects and doodads. 103 South St, Bennington VT 05201. (802) 442-4042. Located in Bennington at the intersections of Rte 7 and 9.
- 61. Form and Function Pottery, Jane Wojick - Functional and sculptural stoneware. Jackie Kelly - Oil paintings, photography. 335 Brooks Rd, Ludlow VT 05149. (802) 228-8609. Showing at the Bennington Arts Guild Gallery, 339 Main St, Bennington VT 05201. From the intersection of Rte 7 (South St) and Main St, go west 1/2 block and find the gallery on the left.
- 62. Wing and a Prayer Farm - Tamara White. Natural, handdyed, handspun, wool yarn. 983 Myers Rd, Shaftsbury VT 05262. (802) 233-6031. Traveling south on Rte 7, take exit 3 to Rte 313 West. Head south on Route 7A to Shaftsbury. About 5 miles south of Lake Shaftsbury, bear right (west) onto Myers Road and travel for about 1 mile. Traveling north on Rte 7, take Exit 2 for Shaftsbury. Drive north on Route 7A through South Shaftsbury, about 0.5 mile north of "The Iron Kettle Motel". Myers Rd will be a sharp left hand turn off the highway. Drive west on Myers Rd for one mile and find our farm on the left.
- 63. Ray Finan Furniture Studio - Ray Finan. Custom hand crafted wood furniture. 269 Old Depot Rd, Arlington VT 05250. (802) 681-5393. On Rte 7 take exit 3 and travel west on Rte 313 until it ends at Historic Rte 7A. Turn left and travel south on Rte 7A for about 1 mile. Turn left onto Old Depot Rd. My studio is 0.8 miles down Old Depot Rd on the right.
- 64. Battenkill River Pottery - Jessica Phillips. Ceramics, clay flutes, bowls, vases, jewelry. 3456 Rte 7A, Arlington VT 05250. (802) 379-5712. On Rte 7 take exit 3. At the intersection of Rte 313 and Rte 7A, take a right onto Rte 7A north toward Arlington. Drive 0.9 miles. We will be on the right before you get to the center of Arlington. Studio is in the back in the barn.
- 65. Sara Gay - Sara Gay Klebanoff. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, process pieces. 575 West Road, Manchester VT 05254. (802) 366-9042. From the center of town in Manchester, Rte 11/30 meets Rte 7A, head south on Rte 7A until you come to a roundabout. Go half way around and continue on Rte 7A for about 0.25 mile to Ways Lane. Pass Stewarts on the right. Turn right on Ways Lane and follow to the end. This is West Rd. Turn left and go past Witherell Lane. I am the yellow house on the right.
- 66. *Epoch - 18 Vermont Artisans. Sophisticated, fine craft, whimsical, artful. 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711. In Manchester Center, find us on Main ST/Rte 7A on the same side of the street as the Northshire Bookstore.
- 67. Dorset Custom Furniture - Dan Mosheim. Custom furniture, banjos, metalwork. PO Box 442, 23 Goodwood Lane, Dorset VT 05251. (802) 867-5541. Go north on Rte 30 from Manchester to Dorset. Go 1 mile north of the center of town to Danby Mountain Rd on the right. Go up Danby Mountain Rd 1 mile to Goodwood Lane on the left. We are the first house on the left, #23.
- 68. Kit's Jewelry - Kit Mosheim. Gemstones, beads and precious metals. PO Box 442, 23 Goodwood Lane, Dorset VT 05251. (802) 867-5541. Kit will be at the same location as Dan Mosheim. Follow directions above.
- 69. American Country Rugs - Lucille Festa. Hand hooked primitive rug studio. 4743 Rte 315, Pawlet VT 05761. (802) 325-2543. Located at 4743 Rte 315, East Rupert, 05768. From the center of Manchester, at the junction of Rtes 11/30 and 7A, travel north on Rte 30, for 6 miles to the village of Dorset. Follow Rte 30 north for 2 more miles to its junction with Rte 315. Turn west onto Rte 315 and travel uphill 1 mile to the studio on the right in a white house with black shutters. Our sign is out front.