Bennington County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend 2016 May 28 & 29
Regional Information Centers
O. Epoch - 18 Vermont Artisans - 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711.
- 142. *Readsboro Glassworks - Readsboro Glassworks. Handblown glass and glass sculpture. 6954 Main St, Readsboro VT 05350. (802) 423-7706. Traveling south on Rte 100 from Whitingham, we are located in the center of Readsboro, one and a half blocks past the Readsboro Inn, on the left hand side of Main St, lower level.
- 143. *Brookside Glassworks - Joseph L. Tracy. Stained glass, fused glass bowls. 319 Mill Rd, Stamford VT 05352. (802) 694-1590. From North Adams MA heading east on Rte 2, turn left onto Rte 100/Rte 8 and drive 6.5 miles to the left turn onto Mill Rd (next to the community church). I am located in the seventh house on the left with a split rail fence and large garden. From Bennington take Rte 9 east about 14 miles to Rte 8 south and turn right. When you get to a stop sign, turn right and continue south. Go about 8-10 miles south and you will come to Stamford. As soon as you cross a small bridge look for Mill Rd at the next right.
- 144. Ray Finan Furniture Studio - Ray Finan. Custom hand crafted wood furniture. 269 Old Depot Rd, Arlington VT 05250. (802) 681-5393. On Rte 7 take exit 3 and travel west on Rte 313 until it ends at Historic Rte 7A. Turn left and travel south on Rte 7A for about 1 mile. Turn left onto Old Depot Rd. My studio is 0.8 miles down Old Depot Rd on the right.
- 145. Battenkill Pottery - Jessica Phillips. Ceramics, clay flutes, bowls, vases, jewelry. 3456 Rte 7A, Arlington VT 05250. (802) 379-5712. On Rte 7 take exit 3. At the intersection of Rte 313 and Rte 7A, take a right onto Rte 7A north toward Arlington. Drive 0.9 miles. We will be on the right before you get to the center of Arlington. Studio is in the back in the barn.
- 146. *Ellen W. Questel - Pastel landscapes. 1176 Sandgate Rd, Arlington VT 05250. (802) 375-6735. Take Rte 7A to Arlington. Opposite the Arlington Inn is Rte 313 W. Travel on Rte 313W about 4+ miles to Sandgate Rd on the right. Turn onto Sandgate Rd and find my driveway on the right after traveling 2.2 miles. A mailbox with Questel on it marks the turn. Proceed down driveway. My studio is in the large red barn building. Door is on left when facing the building.
- 147. Mallory B. Rich - Mallory Rich. Oil and pastel landscape paintings. 703 S. E. Corners Road, Sandgate VT 05250. (802) 375-2940. From the intersection of 7A and 313 in the center of Arlington, take 313 west for about 5 miles to the sign for Sandgate. Turn right onto Sandgate Rd and travel for 2 miles to S.E. Corners Rd. Turn right onto S.E. Corners Rd, a gravel road, and travel 0.7 mile. On the left find our brown two story house and separate garage.
- 148. Rachel Barlow Art and Cartoons - Rachel Barlow. Watercolor paintings and cartoons. 441 Woodcock Rd, Sandgate VT 05250. (802) 375-6368. From Arlington, take Rte 313 west for 3.8 miles and turn right onto Sandgate Rd. Travel for 1.8 miles and turn right onto S.E. Corners Rd (there will be a green barn at the corner). In 0.1 mile, take the first left onto Woodcock Rd. Find us at the second driveway on the left.
- 149. Sara Gay - Sara Gay Klebanoff. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, process pieces. 575 West Road, Manchester VT 05254. (802) 366-9042. From the center of town in Manchester, Rte 11/30 meets Rte 7A, head south on Rte 7A until you come to a roundabout. Go halfway around and continue on Rte 7A for about 0.25 mile to Ways Lane. Pass Stewarts on the right. Turn right on Ways Lane and follow to the end. This is West Rd. Turn left and go past Witherell Lane. I am the yellow house on the right.
- 150. *Epoch - 18 Vermont Artisans - 18 Vermont Artisans. Sophisticated, fine craft, whimsical, artful. 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711. In Manchester Center, find us on Main St/Rte 7A on the same side of the street as the Northshire Bookstore.
- 151. Kit's Jewelry - Kit Mosheim. Gemstones, beads and precious metals. PO Box 442, 23 Goodwood Lane, Dorset VT 05251. (802) 867-5541. Kit will be at the same location as Dan Mosheim. Follow directions in #152.
- 152. Dorset Custom Furniture - Dan Mosheim. Custom furniture, banjos, metalwork. PO Box 442, 23 Goodwood Lane, Dorset VT 05251. (802) 867-5541. Go north on Rte 30 from Manchester to Dorset. Go 1 mile north of the center of town to Danby Mountain Rd on the right. Go up Danby Mountain Rd 1 mile to Goodwood Lane on the left. We are the first house on the left, #23.
- 153. American Country Rugs - Lucille Festa. Hand hooked primitive rug studio. 4743 Rte 315, Pawlet VT 05761. (802) 325-2543. Located at 4743 Rte 315, East Rupert, 05768. From the center of Manchester, at the junction of Rtes 11/30 and 7A, travel north on Rte 30, for 6 miles to the village of Dorset. Follow Rte 30 north for 2 more miles to its junction with Rte 315. Turn west onto Rte 315 and travel uphill 1 mile to the studio on the right in a white house with black shutters. Our sign is out front.