Bennington County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend 2017 May 27 & 28
Regional Information Centers
M. Epoch - 18 Vermont Artisans - 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711.
Listings below with this background color are late entries to Open Studio and do not appear on the printed map or the pdfs. See more information on the Updates Page.
- 125. *Readsboro Glassworks - Readsboro Glassworks. Handblown glass and glass sculpture. 6954 Main St, Readsboro VT 05350. (802) 423-7706. Traveling south on Rte 100 from Whitingham, we are located in the center of Readsboro, one and a half blocks past the Readsboro Inn, on the left hand side of Main St, lower level.
- 126. Tony Conner. Original paintings, limited edition prints. PO Box 1405, 206 Crescent Blvd, Bennington VT 05201. (802) 375-5548. From the four corners in Bennington where routes 9 and 7 intersect, go south to Crescent Blvd on the left marked by a blinking yellow light. Turn left onto Crescent Blvd and go to the second house on the left. Studio is behind the house. Traveling north on Rte 7, as you approach Bennington, look for a blinking yellow light. Turn right at the blinker and go to the second house on the left with the studio behind the house.
- 127. Mt Anthony Studio - Jean A. Darmer. Traditional theorems, craftsman-era, and bird paintings. 1802 West Rd, Bennington VT 05201. (802) 753-7617. From the four corners in Bennington where routes 9 and 7 intersect, go west on Rte 9 for 2.8 miles to 1802 West Rd, on the left. From Albany, go east on Rte 7, after crossing the Hudson into Troy; then follow Rte 7 to the right turn onto Rte 9 to Bennington. Shortly after crossing the border into VT, watch for 1802 West Rd on your right.
- 128. The Quilted Jardin - Martha Beauchamp. Art quilts showing pets and landscapes.117 Corey Dr, North Bennington VT 05257. (802) 445-5688. In Bennington from the intersection of Rtes 7 and 9, travel north on Rte 7 to its intersection with Rte 67A. Take a left onto 67A and follow towards North Bennington. When Rte 67A turns to the left, continue straight onto Rte 67E, through North Bennington. After the railroad tracks, take a right at the stop sign and travel about 0.25 mile to Corey Dr on the left. The distance from Bennington to Corey Dr will be about 6.5 miles. Traveling south on Rte 7 take exit 2, Shaftsbury. Turn right onto Rte 7A and travel to the blinking light in S. Shaftsbury. Turn left, over railroad tracks and left again onto Rte 67E (also called Eagle Street). Travel for about 2 miles. Corey Drive is the third street on the right. The total distance from the Shaftsbury exit is about 3.5 miles. Note: if you are geting your own directions, be sure to type in Corey Drive. There are two other streets in area named Corey.
- 129. Ray Finan Furniture Studio - Ray Finan. Custom hand crafted wood furniture. 269 Old Depot Rd, Arlington VT 05250. (802) 681-5393. On Rte 7 take exit 3 and travel west on Rte 313 until it ends at Historic Rte 7A. Turn left and travel south on Rte 7A for about 1 mile. Turn left onto Old Depot Rd. My studio is 0.8 miles down Old Depot Rd on the right.
- 182. Battenkill River Pottery - Jessica Phillips. Ceramics, clay flutes, bowls, vases, jewelry. 3456 Rte 7A, Arlington VT 05250. (802) 379-5712. On Rte 7 take exit 3. At the intersection of Rte 313 and Rte 7A, take a right onto Rte 7A north toward Arlington. Drive 0.9 miles. We will be on the right before you get to the center of Arlington. Studio is in the back in the barn.
- 130. *Epoch - 18 Vermont Artisans. Sophisticated, fine craft, whimsical, artful. 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711. epochvermont.com. In Manchester Center, find us on Main St/Rte 7A on the same side of the street as the Northshire Bookstore.
- 131. Dorset Custom Furniture - Dan Mosheim. Custom furniture, banjos, metalwork. PO Box 442, 23 Goodwood Lane, Dorset VT 05251. (802) 867-5541. Go north on Rte 30 from Manchester to Dorset. Go 1 mile north of the center of town to Danby Mountain Rd on the right. Go up Danby Mountain Rd 1 mile to Goodwood Lane on the left. We are the first house on the left, #23.
- 132. Kit's Jewelry - Kit Mosheim. Gemstones, beads and precious metals. PO Box 442, 23 Goodwood Lane, Dorset VT 05251. (802) 867-5541. Kit will be at the same location as Dan Mosheim. Follow directions above.
- 133. American Country Rugs - Lucille Festa. Hand hooked primitive rugs, folk art studio. 4743 Rte 315, Pawlet VT 05761. (802) 325-2543. Located at 4743 Rte 315, East Rupert, 05768. From the center of Manchester, at the junction of Rtes 11/30 and 7A, travel north on Rte 30, for 6 miles to the village of Dorset. Follow Rte 30 north for 2 more miles to its junction with Rte 315. Turn west onto Rte 315 and travel uphill 1 mile to the studio on the right in a white house with black shutters. Our sign is out front.