Bennington County Map and Links
Spring Open Studio Weekend 2014 — May 24 and 25
Links to studios and directions are below the map.
Regional Information Centers
E. Epoch - 18 Vermont Artisans - 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711.
- 063 *Readsboro Glassworks, Mary Angus, Handblown Glass
- 063 Readsboro Glassworks - Readsboro Glassworks. Handblown glass and glass sculpture. 6954 Main St, Readsboro VT 05350. (802) 423-7706. Traveling south on Rte 100 from Whitingham, we are located in the center of Readsboro, one and a half blocks past the Readsboro Inn, on the left hand side of Main St, lower level.
- 064 Corner House Creations Garden and Gallery - Jane May Jones. Watercolors of architectural and garden elements. 1693 Branch Hill Rd, Readsboro VT 05350. (802) 423-5095. Take Rte 100 south from Wilmington about 14 miles into Readsboro. Go over the bridge on the left and take the 4th left onto Branch Hill Rd. If you go by the Readsboro General Store, you have gone too far. Travel about 2 miles up the hill. Corner House Creations is located on the left of the T junction with West Hill and Bosley Hill Roads.
- 065 Shelli DuBoff - Landscapes, portraits, gardens, horses, sheep. 2455 Monument Ave, Bennington VT 05201. (802) 442-2818. From the four corners of Main St in Bennington where Rtes 9 and 7 intersect, take Rte 7 south for about 2 miles. After you pass the Apple Valley Inn on the right, make a right hand turn at Carpenter Hill. Turn right immediately onto Monument Ave (going north behind the Apple Valley Inn.) After the first house on the left, a red cape, turn left onto the first gravel road marked by a mailbox with #2455 on it. Continue up the road for 0.25 miles. Studio will be on the left.
- 066 Battenkill River Pottery - Jessica Phillips. Ceramics, clay flutes, bowls, vases, jewelry. 3456 Rte 7A, Arlington VT 05250. (802) 379-5712. On Rte 7 take exit 3. At the intersection of Rte 313 and Rte 7A, take a right onto Rte 7A north toward Arlington. Drive 0.9 miles. We will be on the right before you get to the center of Arlington. Studio is in the back in the barn.
- 067 Sara Gay - Sara Gay Klebanoff. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, process pieces. 575 West Road, Manchester VT 05254. (802) 366-9042. From the center of town in Manchester, Rte 11/30 meets Rte 7A, head south on Rte 7A until you come to a roundabout. Go half way around and continue on Rte 7A for about 0.25 mile to Ways Lane. Pass Stewarts on the right. Turn right on Ways Lane and follow to the end. This is West Rd. Turn left and go past Witherell Lane. I am the yellow house on the right.
- 068 *Epoch - 18 Vermont Artisans- 18 Vermont Artisans. Sophisticated, fine craft, whimsical, artful. 4927 Main St, Manchester Center VT 05255. (802) 768-9711. In Manchester Center, find us on Main ST/Rte 7A on the same side of the street as the Northshire Bookstore.
- 069 *Holman Studios Withdrawn
- 070 *William Laberge Cabinetmaker - William Laberge. Spirited custom furniture designed for contemporary living. 5145 Rte 30, Dorset VT 05251. (802) 325-2117. We are located about 2 miles north of Dorset on Rte 30.
- 071 Dorset Custom Furniture - Dan Mosheim. Custom furniture, banjos, metalwork. PO Box 442, 23 Goodwood Lane, Dorset VT 05251. (802) 867-5541. Go North on Rte 30 from Manchester to Dorset. Go 1 mile north of the center of town to Danby Mountain Rd on the right. Go up Danby Mountain Rd 1 mile to Goodwood Lane on the left. We are the first house on the left, #23.
- 072 Kit's Jewelry - Kit Mosheim. Gemstones, beads and precious metals. PO Box 442, 23 Goodwood Lane, Dorset VT 05251. (802) 867-5541. Kit will be at the same location as Dan Mosheim. Follow directions above.
- 073 American Country Rugs- Lucille Festa. Hand hooked primitive rug studio. 4743 Rte 315, Pawlet VT 05761. (802) 325-2543. Located at 4743 Rte 315, East Rupert, 05768. From the center of Manchester, at the junction of Rtes 11/30 and 7A, travel north on Rte 30, for 6 miles to the village of Dorset. Follow Rte 30 north for 2 more miles to its junction with Rte 315. Turn west onto Rte 315 and travel uphill 1 mile to the studio on the right in a white house with black shutters. Our sign is out front.