Addison and Rutland County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Fall Open Studio Weekend 2017 October 14th and 15th
Listings below with this background color are late entries to Open Studio and do not appear on the printed map or the pdfs. See more information on the Updates Page.
Regional Information Centers
D. Art on Main - 25 Main St, Bristol VT 05443. (802) 453-4032.
E. Brandon Artists Guild - 7 Center St, Brandon, VT 05733, (802) 247-4956
F. Chaffee Art Center - 16 South Main St., Rutland VT 05701. (802) 775-0356.
ADDISON COUNTY12. Robert Compton Pottery - Robert Compton and Christine Homer. Handthrown functional and decorative pottery. 2662 N 116 Rd, Bristol VT 05443. (802) 453-3778. We are located 5 miles north from the village of Bristol on Rte 116.
- 13. *Danforth Pewter Workshop and Store - Judi and Fred Danforth. Watch pewter being made. 52 Seymour St, Middlebury VT 05753. (802) 388-0098. On Rte 7, just north of Middlebury, turn at the light onto Elm St. Go straight through the four way stop, and under the railroad bridge. Bear right and Danforth is 100 yards ahead on the right.
- 14. Norma Jean Rollet - Pastels, oils, paintings, handcut wooden puzzles. 185 Cottage Lane, Middlebury VT 05753. (802) 989-5607. On Rte 7 south, one mile past Middlebury Village Green, take right onto S. Village Green (People's United Bank) at traffic circle take 2nd right onto Cottage Lane. My studio is 4th house on the right.
- 15. Mike Mayone Fine Art - Mike Mayone. Paintings, prints, note cards, realism, landscapes. 8 Case St, Middlebury VT 05753. (802) 388-7401. From Middlebury, go south on Rte 7 about 3+ miles, then left onto Rte 125 east towards East Middlebury for 0.5 mile. At the 4 way stop, go left onto Rte 116N to the 4th house on the right.
- 16. True Water Gallery - Molly Hawley. Portraits, landscapes, abstracts, fabric art. 1266 Rte 125, Ripton VT 05766. (802) 388-4940. Studio is on Rte 125, one building east of the Ripton store, in the Old Blacksmith Shop, on the south side of the street.
- 17. Mud Puppy Pottery - Andy Snyder. Pottery demonstrations, exhibits and sales. 2386 Sunset Lake Rd, Orwell VT 05760. (802) 793-4728. On Rte 22A, travel to its intersection with Rte 144 in Benson also called the Benson Rd. Travel to Sunset Lake Rd, about 1.7 miles and turn left. Go about 2.5 miles and find my studio on the right after Camp Sunrise.
RUTLAND COUNTY18. *Joan CurtisCurtis. Mixed-media sculpture and painting. 10 Union St, Brandon VT 05733. (802) 247-4337. Located in the center of Brandon, just south of the town green, in the second house on the left, on Union St.
- 18.5 *Brandon Artists Guild. Cooperative gallery for Vermont artists and artisans. 7 Center St (Rte 7), Brandon VT 05733. (802) 247-4956. brandonartistsguild.org. Located in the center of Brandon.
- 19. Ann McFarren. Original Vermont scenes, oil, watercolors. 56 Terrill St, Rutland VT 05701. (802) 773-2197. In Rutland driving west on Rte 4, (Woodstock Ave) turn left onto Lafayette St by Beauchamp and O'Rourke Pharmacy and go two blocks. Turn right onto Terrill St and find me at the first house on the left. From Rte 7, take a right onto Rte 4E and go to the next light. Turn right by Beauchamp and O'Rourke Pharmacy and go two blocks. Turn right onto Terrill St and find me at the first house on the left.
- 20. *Maya Zelkin Pottery - Maya Zelkin. Functional, woodfired, stoneware and porcelain pottery. 116 Coldham Rd, Shrewsbury VT 05738. (802) 492-2045. From Rte 103 in Cuttingsville, turn onto Town Hill Rd. Travel 1.8 miles to intersection with Lincoln Hill Rd and turn right. Go 3.9 miles to Cold River Road and turn left. Travel 0.2 mile to Upper Cold River Rd and turn right. Travel one mile to Coldham Rd, and turn right.* The studio is at the second driveway on the right. From Rte 7 south of Rutland, turn onto North Shrewsbury Rd. Travel one mile to Cold River Rd and turn right, follow directions above*.
- 21. Nature's Turn, LLC - Gerry Martin. Woodturned bowls and vessels. 998 Lincoln Hill Rd, Shrewsbury VT 05738. (802) 492-2244. From Rte 7, drive 3 miles south of Rutland to the junction with Rte 103. Turn onto Rte 103 and travel southeast for 2.8 miles and turn left on Lincoln Hill Rd. Travel 1 mile and turn right onto a private drive for 996 and 998 Lincoln Hill Rd. Shop is 0.25 mile straight ahead.
- 22. The Potter Stone - David Stone. Burnished, carved, stoneware, earthenware pottery. 1735 Rte 103, Wallingford VT 05773. (802) 492-2301. Located in East Wallingford directly across from the entrance to Old Turnpike Rd.
- 23. Stephanie Stouffer Studio and Gallery - Stephanie Stouffer. Decorative prints, tapestries, rugs, cards. 250 Maple Hill Rd, Belmont VT 05730. (802) 259-2686. From Rutland going south on Rte 103 turn right at blinking light at Belmont Rd. Travel 2.5 miles to Belmont Store. Continue straight on Maple Hill Rd. Studio and gallery are located in the 4th house on the right.
- 24. *Stacy Harshman Art - Stacy Harshman. Handmade art and craft. 1509 Rte 7S, Wallingford VT 05773. (917) 687-1475. Traveling south on Rte 7, go through the small town of Wallingford and go about a mile. On the left is a long red/purple barn with a reddish horse-shoe shaped driveway - come on in!
- 25. David Munyak, Furniture Maker - David and Jenny Munyak. Handmade bowls, woodturning, treenware. 99 East St., Middletown Springs VT 05757. (802) 235-1390. From the junction of Rte 133 and Rte 140, travel east on East St. for 0.5 miles. #99 will be on the left side of the road.
- 26. Sissy's Kitchen - Paintings, photography, pottery, furniture and jewelry. 10 West St, Middletown Springs VT 05757. (802) 235-2000. In Middletown Springs, from the 4 corners intersection of Rtes 140 and 133, take Rte 140 (West St) 0.1 mile to the second driveway on the right.
- 27. *Rising Meadow Pottery - Diane Rosenmiller and Nicholas Seidner. Utilitarian stoneware and porcelain pottery. 50 West St, Middletown Springs VT 05757. (802) 235-9429. In the town of Middletown Springs, from the intersection of Rtes 140 and 133, take Rte 140 (West St) 0.2 mile to the fifth driveway on the right.
- 28. Stone Valley Arts at Fox Hill - All media, painting, drawing, slate art, sculpture. 145 East Main St, Poultney VT 05764. (802) 884-8052. Located one eighth of a mile from the intersection of Rte 30 and Main ST (Rte 140), directly across from the Poultney High School.
- 29. Feick Arts Center - Christine Schultz. Pottery, paintings, photography, and more. 1 Brennan Circle, Poultney VT 05764. (662) 234-7958. The Feick Arts Center is located on the Green Mountain Campus at the west end of Main Street in Poultney, Vermont.
- 30. *Bob Gasperetti, Furniture Makers - Bob Gasperetti. Handmade custom furniture, original and reproduction. 848 South End Rd, Mount Tabor VT 05253. (802) 293-5195. South End Rd is located between Emerald Lake State Park and Danby on Rte 7.