Addison County Map and Links
Studio Links and Directions are
below the map.
Spring Open Studio Weekend May 25 & 26, 2019
Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below. Links to the individual studios and galleries on this map are listed below.
Look for asterisk (*) to find pages that have more information and pictures of artwork.
Regional Information Centers
D. Art on Main , 25 Main St, Bristol VT 05443. (802) 453-4032.
Art on Main
- 31. Vermont Folk Rocker - Jim Geier. Handcrafted hardwood rocking chairs. 3820 Rte 116, Starksboro VT 05487. (802) 453-2483. From exit 12 on I-89, follow Rte 2A south for 5.1 miles to Rte 116 and take a left. Travel through the town of Hinesburg and after about 3 miles, look for Cedar Knoll Country Club on your right. We are 4.6 miles past the country club. Find us on the left. From the south on Rte 116, we are 1.2 miles north of Starksboro's Robinson Elementary School.
- 32. Judith Bryant Pottery - Judith Bryant. Functional and decorative pottery. 3056 Rte 116, Starksboro VT 05487. (802) 453-2073. In the middle of the village of Starksboro on Rte 116, across from the Lewis Creek Farm and in the same parking lot as the post office.
- 33. Ellen Spring Painted Silk - Ellen Spring. Dyed, painted, silk fiber wearables. 2476 Ireland Rd, Starksboro VT 05487. (802) 453-5538. From Bristol, travel north on Rte 116 for about 6 miles. Turn right onto Ireland Rd. Bear left at fork. Continue 2.5 miles. Studio is visible from road on the right. Blue mailbox, #2476.
- 34. Robert Compton Pottery - Robert Compton and Christine Homer. Handthrown functional and decorative pottery. 2662 N 116 Rd, Bristol VT 05443. (802) 453-3778. We are located 5 miles north from the village of Bristol on Rte 116.
- 35. *Deborah Holmes Watercolors - Deborah Holmes. Watercolors, giclee prints and acrylagouache paintings. 24 Garfield St, Bristol VT 05443. (802) 453-8511. From the center of Bristol, turn north on North St, turn right on Garfield St at Almost Home. We are the fourth house on the left. Traveling south on Rte 116, turn onto North St. Turn left onto Garfield St, still the fourth house on the left.
- 36. Art on Main. Artist cooperative gallery, works in many media. 25 Main St, Bristol VT 05443. (802) 453-4032. We are in the red building, one block east of the traffic light on Bristol's Main St, across the street from the National Bank of Middlebury.
- 37. *Trillium Art & Beyond - Yinglei Zhang. Chinese painting and calligraphy, ceramic, stone and woodwork. 56 High St, Middlebury VT 05753. (802) 388-8229. High St is the street behind Swift House Inn. From Rte 7S, pass Methodist Church on your right, turn right at traffic light onto Stewart Lane. From Rte 7 N, turn left at traffic light onto Stewart Lane, turn left onto High St and travel to the end. Look for yellow Open Studio signs.
- 38. True Water Gallery - Molly Hawley. Portraits, landscapes, abstracts, fabric art. PO Box 28, 1266 Rte 125, Ripton VT 05766. (802) 388-4940. Studio is on Rte 125, one building east of the Ripton store, in the old blacksmith shop, on the south side of the street. Park in front or beside the building, or in the driveway at the blue house with yellow trim next door or in the Chipman Inn parking lot across the street.
- 39. Mike Mayone Fine Art - Mike Mayone. Paintings, prints, note cards, realism, lessons. 8 Case St, Middlebury VT 05753. (802) 388-7401. From Middlebury, go south on Rte 7 about 3+ miles, then left onto Rte 125 east towards East Middlebury for 0.5 mile. At the 4 way stop, go left between the post office and convenience store onto Rte 116N (Case St), a few houses up on the right, a single story (8 Case St). Studio is upstairs in the blue garage in back. From the central VT/ Rte 100 area, take Rte 125 in Hancock and go west over the mountain (about 15.5 scenic miles) to the intersection with Rte 116. Go right and follow above directions.
- 40. Mud Puppy Pottery - Andy Snyder. Pottery demonstrations, exhibits and sales. 2386 Sunset Lake Rd, Orwell VT 05760. (802) 793-4728. Take Rte 22A, (south from Vergennes or north from Fair Haven) and travel to its intersection with Rte 144 in Benson also called the Benson Rd. Travel to Sunset Lake Rd, about 1.7 miles and turn left. Travel for about 2.5 miles. My studio is the first place on the right after Camp Sunrise.